Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tool # 4 Cool Google Tools








1. Create one document in Google Docs and share it with at least one other person in your PLN.

For this first assignment, I created a slide show presentation in my Google Docs. The presentation is on the Parts of a Plant in English & Spanish, and I shared it with a bilingual teacher in my team.


2. Set up your Google Reader and subscribe to at least five 11 Tools blogs that you will be following.

I subscribed to the following five blogs in my Google Reader.

Live 2 Learn & Learn 2 Live
Poffenberger
K-Bil Tiger Cubs

Thornwood Music
what a cinch!


3. Briefly discuss how you think these 2 Google tools will aid you in your particular classroom or benefit your students in their learning process.

I believe that both Google Docs and Google Reader will make sharing ideas easier among teachers, especially since you can access them anywhere and at anytime. It will allow for more collaboration on one's own time and availability.

2 comments:

  1. I love your slide show presentationabout the Parts of a Plant!
    I'm glad you did in both languages our students will like it too.

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete